One of our Partners is a large worldwide Industrial Company, with different business groups. One of their divisions focusses on medical imaging, monitoring, biopharmaceutical production, and cell and gene therapy technologies, they enable Precision Health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through intelligent devices, data analysis, applications and services. With more than 100 years of experience in healthcare and more than 50,000 employees worldwide, the company helps improve results more efficiently for patients, healthcare providers, researchers and life sciences companies around the world.
The Leadership Program accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Supply Chain (inclusive of manufacturing, sourcing, and logistics) and Environment, Health & Safety functions.
Members have the opportunity to experience the different functions within the supply chain, state of-the-art methods of manufacturing, sourcing and to be exposed to environment, health, and safety technical and business aspects within a business through structured course work and practical application. Coursework includes: Supply Chain Management, LEAN Manufacturing Operations, Environmental Health and Safety, Project Management, Negotiation Skills and Business Acumen. The focus on process integration, from design to sourcing through manufacturing and delivery, has been critical to meeting our customers’ expectations. The program is designed to successfully integrate the supply chain with other key processes. The experience gained during the rotational assignment positions members for accelerated career growth within the supply chain.
The program is a 2-year program consisting of 3 eight-month rotations that allow members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. You’ll start in Eindhoven.
Typical rotations include one or more of the following:
- Manufacturing Shop Operations Supervisor
- Sourcing/Materials Management (procurement, material flow)
- Technical – (lean, manufacturing engineer / process engineer)
- Environment, Health & Safety (site operations support, EHS media support)
- MSc in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or Environmental) or Supply Chain degree
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in engineering or manufacturing/supply chain (preferred)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, any additional language is a plus
- Ability to solve problems in a team / manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to connect with all levels of the organization showing openness, transparency & humility
- A strong commitment to a career in Supply Chain or EHS
Our client offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. An appealing and independent position with excellent benefits, personal development and a good working environment in an international organization, based in Eindhoven.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.