Not interested in only writing strategic proposals, but do you also want be part of execution?
Then keep on reading.
So, what will you be doing?
As a Strategy & Operations Officer you’ll have two main responsibilities:
Strategic Responsibility:your strategic responsibility is broader than drafting strategic proposals or plans; you are responsible for the execution. Next to your internal project manager role, you support the Management Team in a successful implementation of their Business Planning. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring the right stakeholders, teams and people are on board and aligned, and plans are carried out effectively and in time. Your drive is that every internal project is fully adopted by the organisation.
Operational Responsibility: you are the go-to person for multiple operational topics within and across several disciplines: Finance (e.g., improving and executing our invoicing), Legal (e.g., translating the advice of our lawyer to a decision for the client), Quality (e.g., ensure that everyone works via GDPR standards) & Security (e.g. move towards a risk management way of working). Prior knowledge on these topics is not required. Your team will make sure that you get the right knowledge.
In this dynamic role, you will play a vital role in both improving and hands-on executing the daily operations. You will work very closely with the people within the Strategy & Operations team, such as the HR manager and the Office manager. On a daily basis you will work with the Strategy & Operations lead, who will together with you make sure that you will be able to successfully execute all your responsibilities and grow steadily into your role.
The Strategy & Operations Officer is a position perfectly fit for an ambitious recently graduated student, who wants to make an impact both on a strategic level and on an operational level. In this role you can be truly successful if you have the following essential and personal qualifications.
- You have an academic degree from a technical university for example from Innovation Management, Innovation Sciences or Operations Management & Logistics.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English.
- You live in the Eindhoven area.
Next to the essential qualifications it is important that you:
- Use your strong analytical skills to solve issues both in terms of content and process
- Are a structured, process- and project-oriented executor who ensures that all internal operations are running fluently, in an orderly fashion.
- Ask the right questions and take a leading role in the execution of our strategy.
- Are a self-starter who is great at managing and effectively prioritising multiple projects.
- Get excited about organisational development and transformation within a fast-growing scale-up.
Why should you apply to this role?
Our client offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions, which includes: a starter salary of 3000-3300 gross per month. But also:
- Fully paid pension (translates to higher net income)
- 25 vacation days
- Mobility plan
- Sport plan
- Hybrid working (home and office)
- Free and healthy office lunch every single day
- Mind-blowing team events (including weekends off-site).
- Obviously, you will also be equipped with all the tools you need, i.e., a MacBook and an iPhone.
However, that is not the reason you should apply to this role. The reason you should apply to this role is that you have a strategic mind and would love to bring your plans in to action. In this role you will be given freedom and responsibility to make a real difference. You will be responsible for hands-on running of the operations effectively and smoothly while also for successfully executing strategic projects. But you won’t to this alone you will be supported by your 50+ young and committed colleagues and will be incorporated in a company culture that pays a lot of attention to your personal development.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client’ company is THE learning platform partner for educators worldwide. They help students reach their full potential. Forever. Because they believe we are never done learning. They achieve this by creating amazing experiences that learners love and teachers embrace. So, education can thrive in a digital world. Their solutions allow educational institutions to put their students in the driver’s seat of their lifelong development as unique individual professionals, and to create relevant & engaging digital learning environments.
Your new colleagues strive for a better version of themselves everyday. To make things happen as a team and leave an impact in the world of education. They truly believe that freedom and personal development will enable you to perform at your best. And when you grow, the team and the company grow as well.
Jonathan Conep + 31 40 2478622