Our client has 5000 committed employees who work jointly at becoming the customer’s preferred development partner and supplier of miniature components. They do this by developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative electro-acoustical and electromechanical solutions for the customers that manufacture hearing instruments and in-ear earphones. Their product range includes balanced armature receivers, high-end microphones and electromechanical components for the hearing instruments and high-end audio headsets. Our client has facilities in Denmark, Poland, the Netherlands, the USA, China, the Philippines and Vietnam. The Research & Development center of our client is located in near Amsterdam. Since its foundation in 1974, our client has developed distinct miniaturization capabilities through the company’s expertise in inventive and original design engineering, plastic molding, metal forming and production tooling. Our client has a strong track record of driving down the size of components and modules and developing unique designs into ever smaller sizes.
The main goal of the function is to contribute to the process of innovation and development of new products, technologies and assembly processes.
- Participate in project work in a global environment
- Product Development & Innovation.
- Feasibility studies using theoretical models, simulations and prototype verification.
- Doing research on technologies, materials and competitive developments with a scope of 0-5 years.
- Selecting materials, processes and components.
- Generate multiple concepts based on ideas / requests. Eliminate concepts based on decision matrixes / experiments.
- Apply LEAN development and perform risk analyses for the products
- Ensuring the finished product meets the design and technical specifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years working experience in product development
- Self-driven and capable of running tasks on your own as well as part of a (international) team
- Keeping the overview and able to handle complex tasks and dealing with technical uncertainties
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communicator
- Can-do mentality
- Competent in English – both written and verbal
- International, inspiring, high-tech and energetic working environment
- Strong team spirit with a focus on executing tasks on spec, time and budget
- Freedom to organize your own job in accordance with the overall goals
- Commitment to support your professional and personal growth
- Compensation package matching your qualifications and contributions