Our client is a leading provider of advanced packaging and electronic assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. Their equipment is state-of-the-art, high performance, high precision, multi-axis robotic machines which provide leading-edge solutions. These solutions support top-tier, well-known companies in automotive, consumer, communications, data processing and industrial segments across the world. Our clients have been a pioneer in the semiconductor industry for more than 65 years and they continue to lead innovation with over 2500 employees across 13 countries. With R&D centers of excellence in the US, Europe, and Asia, they bring together today’s generation of talent, collaborating on tomorrow’s technologies.
For the highly skilled and motivated Software Development Team of our client, we are looking for a result-driven and eager-to-learn Software Developer C++.
As a Software Developer C++ at our client company your main challenge is to develop control software for high precision semi-conductor assembly and packaging equipment. You are creating solutions for the real- time processes of motion control, pick & place processes, or image recognition & processing.
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Reviewing and co-specifying requirements for new and existing features
- Designing and coding the software (C++ and Object-Oriented programming)
- Implementation and testing of the developed software code
You’ll be part of one of the software development-teams of 5-10 Sr. Software Engineers. In this self- steering team, you’ll work on realization of the software through a scrum based, agile way of working. The team works on the full development cycle of new features, product enhancement, troubleshooting and debugging both in simulation as well as on the machines in the engineering lab of our client. Although the products and solutions of our client are complex you will be personally influencing the end results.
The total software development and testing group consists of 60 bright engineers, responsible for the whole of requirements, design, implementation and testing of new features and functions. They design software to control, support and use in Advanced Packaging, Electronic Assembly & LED Placement machines that are known for their high output at high accuracy with growing flexibility, as the market requests.
To be successful in this role you bring at least a bachelor’s degree (preferably higher) and have relevant experience with software development to control high-tech mechatronic equipment. You will be challenged to providing solutions for complex scenarios and will be working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Preferred Qualification and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience in C++ v11/14 and Object-Oriented Development (OOD).
- Experienced with STL, COM/DCOM and BOOST (or equivalent templates) is highly preferred
- Team player skills and the drive to work with other engineers in solving complex technical challenges.
- Result-driven and can-do mentality.
- Eager to learn new technologies and driven to share ideas with internal peers.
- You have well-developed communication skills in English and Dutch (preferred)
- High-tech, system-responsible and product-development based environment.
- Challenging and diverse projects from concept to realization to industrialization.
- Growing organization with unique focus on Research & Development.
- Casual working environment.
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment.