Our partner realizes foundry projects worldwide for clients in the automotive, railway, mining, energy and many other industries.
Typical projects are the design and realization of complete new foundry plants or the restructuring and modernization of existing foundries.
Their focus is on providing customized foundry solutions. They select and integrate different equipment from established suppliers, but they also design/develop and build dedicated machines as client specific solutions.
Their project teams are lean and multidisciplinary; with teams sized up to 10 colleagues, you cover all aspects of these challenging projects.
As a Project Managers you will be in charge of the project teams and responsible for the realization of the project. Project teams consist of Project Engineers, Design Engineers, and experienced Foundry Technologists.
Project Management tasks include maintaining close contact with the customer as well as suppliers, maintaining the budget and the targeted project planning.
You will take technical-, planning- and budget- related decisions in cooperation with the customer. You will be assisted by a team of project engineers who are responsible for different disciplines / departments (such as production technology, civil and building works, utilities, environmental control, etc.) and designers for the overall interface-engineering.
• Technical mechanical education, MSc or Similar Work/Think level
• You have proven experience (at least five years) as a project manager, preferably in an international environment. For example, you have gained this experience as a project manager in the heavy industry (for example building factories, shipbuilding or mining industry)
• Experience with foundry technology is not necessary, but you are willing to learn this. The same for other fields of technology.
• Good knowledge of English (verbal and written) and preferably Dutch as our head office is located in the Netherlands. German and/or other languages are a great asset.
• You show initiative, are energetic and you have a client-oriented attitude.
• You are creative and able to handle a lot of details; you are quality oriented and persistent.
• You are willing to travel and stay abroad (also for a longer period of time). Staying abroad depends on the location where the project is being carried out and covers around 30% of your time.
• You are flexible and can easily adjust to different circumstances and different cultures
• You are a strong and straightforward team player and dare to take responsibility.
• A dynamic function within an enthusiastic and result driven team
• Lots of possibilities for individual growth and development (coaching and training on the job) within a growing and innovative organization
• High degree of independence and responsibility
• Informal working atmosphere
• Salary and secondary benefits in accordance with age, education and experience.
• Good expense allowance and hardship allowances when staying abroad.
Team Technificent +31 (0)40 2478080