Would you like to work with a young, ambitious and talented team on Innovative Projects? Than we have got the right job for you!
We are looking for talented, ambitious, and enthusiastic software developers for various projects of our client. Our client is an investment company and has a large real estate company, currently they are diversifying their expertise into other industries. Their goal is to innovate industries through software. They are currently setting up a young, ambitious, and talented team to set up businesses and make a positive impact on the Netherlands and the rest of the world.
What will you be doing?
To give you an idea of the innovative projects our client is currently working on:
- Package delivery —> Reinvent the way of delivering packages more efficiently.
- Workspaces/Homeworking —> A platform to create unique and new workspaces.
- Real Estate —> A marketplace with a focus on primary necessities for new buildings.
This is your background:
- You are a software engineer/developer with knowledge of both front and backend development
- Preferably you also have previous experience with developing platform or apps
- You are available full- or part-time (preferably full-time)
- You can work well in teams, but also independently
- You are eager to learn
- You are ambitious
- You are not afraid to make mistakes
- You like to work in an entrepreneurial environment
This is what you can expect in return:
- A dynamic and diverse workplace
- Work remote or at our office in Muiden (planning to move to Amsterdam)
- An excellent salary
- A young and enthusiastic team to work with
- Many opportunities to grow within the company
- An environment to learn a lot from people with experience
The software languages our client wants to use are not yet set in stone, this depends on the expertise of the final team that is being assembled and the projects. At our client’s company you get the opportunity to make your mark on projects, development methods, determine what languages they will use, and have many opportunities to learn.
If this sound like you, please go ahead and apply!