Our partner employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
Our partner offers a broad range of advanced vacuum solutions for use in manufacturing and analytical processes, as well as for research purposes. Vacuum technologies are a key part of many modern industrial applications as they often rely on vacuum technologies.
To establish our partner as the core supplier within the field of R&D in the Scientific Vacuum applications sector, we are looking for a Junior Sales Engineer SV.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of the R&D and Analytical business strategy for the territory. The market and client coverage of the role stretches from central to west Netherlands, in the locality of technical universities.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Achievement of Sales, Orders, Profitability and Growth objectives for the territory
- Development of key relationships within the account organization to influence investment/purchasing decision making.
- To identify and secure new business opportunities within the account portfolio/territory, through first class account management.
- Analysis of competitor’s activities
- Product presentations for customers
- Participation at exhibitions in order to develop relationships with potential customers.
- Development of potential customers in cooperation with Marketing, other Sales departments and Service
- Monitoring of order intake and margin for the assigned customers and region to ensure business flow and that margins are achieved.
- Reporting of the activities with assigned customers, informing the BLM when issues arise and when support is needed, and collaborating on new opportunities that are identified.
- Working in close cooperation with the division to ensure that monthly and quarterly reporting is accurately delivered.
Key to success in this role will be the ability to drive customer success and improve business results whilst working as part of a team. You have:
- At least BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or Chemical Engineering
- High customer focus
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven for results and action oriented
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge MS Office
- Basic knowledge in SAP and CRM systems
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of the global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, our partner places great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.
In addition to a pleasant working atmosphere within an international environment, our client offers you an attractive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.