Our client strives to be the best company in the world to help create long term value to rights holders in the top end of the international film business by maximizing and securing revenues.
The company operates globally in niche markets and innovates traditional business models to create premium services that are based on quality, stability, transparency, trust worthiness and pro activity, and that subsequently can be applied to numerous similar cases. By providing specific expertise, personal attention, and high service levels they aim to build mutual beneficial client relationships.
What are your responsible for?
We are looking for a full stack Laravel Developer who is comfortable with both frontend and backend development. In this role you will be working closely with other key business stakeholders to design, develop, and provide ongoing support for the critical web based SAAS solutions of our client. You will report to directly to the Executive Vice President (EVP) and consult on a day-to-day basis with the EVP, Senior Developer, and other colleagues around the world.
- Build new features from the ground up
- Maintain and upgrade existing code
- Develop frontend web app, including some designs
- Communicate with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Explain complex problems to stakeholders in layman’s terms
This is your background:
- Our ideal candidate is a service minded person full of energy and ideas, who is flexible, able to multitask and who has strong organizing and problem-solving skills combined with the following skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years developing applications using Laravel Framework
- Familiarity with popular datastore technologies like MySQL, Redis, and Memcache
- Familiarity with containerization solutions like Docker
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into software solutions and understand customer needs
- Ability to maintain a high level of service and communicate well with people with different backgrounds
- You have strong organization skills with an eye for fixing priorities, attentiveness, and accuracy in performance.
- You can cope with a fast paste work environment and able to meet and work with tight deadlines.
- You are pro-active and can think in an entrepreneurial way.
Desirable Additional Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Eloquent/MySQL
- Knowledge of Google Cloud services
- Experience working with REST API’s, code packages, deployment tools
- DevOps experience a plus
This is what you can expect in return:
- 36 to 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home for about 50% of the hours (post COVID)
- A young, international, and dynamic team
- Working from our The Hague or Eindhoven office.
- Focus on learning and personal development
- Competitive salary and other financial benefits
- Excellent fringe benefits
Our client is an ambitious organization, they know what they are good at, but they are also always looking for improvements in their processes and working methods. Do you recognize the trades in yourself? Then this is the right vacancy for you!