Our partner is established in Venlo that employs approx. 10.000 employees worldwide and is spread over 20 production companies and several service centers in all continents. The Dutch organisation employs close to 400 employees.
They design, produce and sell technologically high-quality industrial pumps and high pressure grinding rolls. These are used worldwide in important industrial sectors, such as the mining sector, raw material production, pipeline transport, building industry, wastewater treatment, chemical/petrochemical sector and the processing industry. They constitute the core of the production processes of reputable international concerns.
Although times have changed since its establishment in The Netherlands in 1916, the innovative power of the company remains the same. The continuous search for new solutions, new markets and new products is what makes the company to what it is today: a market leader that focuses beyond national borders.
The company uses an efficient production process to be able to deliver quality products. Work activities are carried out according to their Production System based on LEAN Manufacturing. The pumps are manufactured using modern machinery in a clean working environment.
The Service department employs approximately 15 employees and consists of Service Coordinators, Technical Field Advisors and Field Service Engineers. The department is at the heart of the excellent service they strive to provide to their clients worldwide.
As Field Service Engineer you are the main point of contact for clients, and you will regularly be working abroad for longer periods of time (max 2 months in a row) at international site locations.
- installation, maintenance and repair of installations onsite
- give theoretical and practical training to end users
- give onsite advice regarding performance, maintenance and usage of parts
- provide written reports (in English) regarding local conditions and tasks
- build solid client relationships by providing excellent service and by assessing and fulfilling client needs, for both existing services or products and also additional ones.
- Key link between internal departments and end users
- Maintenance and service & repair tasks
- A completed education in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in hydraulics, control technology, or control engineering
- Experience in maintenance and installation
- Fluency in English and experience in dealing with several different work cultures
- MS Office experience
- Currently living in a European country but willing to travel to Venlo and to site locations worldwide
- For this role we offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits, but that is not all.
- You’ll be working in an internationally oriented organisation. Most of the clients are located outside of Europe, and you will come across a variety of cultures and languages within our site in Venlo.
- We find diversity important: not only does it give us the chance to learn from one another, but we are convinced that we stand stronger together which assures that we keep our customers happy.
- We design and build immensely big machines. For people with a passion for technology the products will be extraordinary. Getting to know these products and being part of our industry will be a unique experience.
- We find a proper balance between work and private life important, which is why we have flexible work hours and (for certain positions) also the possibility to work from home.
- We feel socially responsible, which is why we support regional but also local initiatives.