Our partner was established near Dordrecht, The Netherlands, in 2009, to develop & commercialize new technologies & innovations for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. With a broad width of market participation, the company consists of four stand-alone companies:
- Drilling Services
- Flow Services
- Intervention Technologies
- Technology Services
Each of the operating companies is a stand-alone unit with unique technologies supported by very strong Intellectual Property positions. Even in this very challenging business climate, an aggressive R&D effort continues and now includes joint development partnerships with major Oil & Gas operators.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer who is experienced in board design (analog/digital) with embedded software knowledge. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of electronics for downhole tools, which has to operate under high pressure and temperature. You will maintain, extend and test the embedded software on these electronics. In all the used technologies, which means both in the downhole tools as in the surface equipment.
- Experience in designing and testing electronic circuits (analog and/or digital).
- Familiar with microcontrollers
- Reading and interpreting of technical drawings
- Experience with C
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols like Rs232, CAN
- Analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Assist in the development of design and testing strategies and requirements.
- Affinity with physics is a plus
Our client offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. An appealing and independent position with excellent benefits and a good working environment in an international organization.
Do you recognize yourself in this challeging profile (1.0 fte). Apply now! Need more information? Contact Jonathan Conep + 31 40 2478622/ firstname.lastname@example.org