Are you a solid business controller who knows the ins and outs of the field of Control, wants to work at corporate level and is excited to make a proactive contribution to creating a financial data-driven organization? Would you like to work in a dynamic, innovative environment with complex financial flows and (research) projects? Are you well versed in the Planning & Control cycle and do you regularly sit down at management level to advise and support at tactical level in the development and implementation of financial and business economic policy for the Executive Board and/ or TU/e business units so that business processes within the organization can be managed efficiently and opportunities and risks are discussed? Does it appeal to you to make an effective and constructive contribution to the TU/e objectives from that role? Then you may be the ambitious, versatile professional that we are looking for!
• As a Corporate controller in the central team you are responsible for the realization and improvement of the Planning & Control cycle at corporate level;
• Within the Planning & Cycle you are the contact person for a portfolio of business units within the TU/e, advise on (sub) budgets and assess the reporting on their realization from a corporate level. You are responsible for the preparation of financial periodic reports and advice at corporate level;
• Part of your job involves the development of financial and business policy at tactical level, implements established policies and (centrally developed) instruments, systems, processes and services;
• You also contribute to organization-wide projects from your own field and you contribute to promoting an environment for the realization of changes and innovations. You provide solicited and unsolicited advice to improve management, control and operational management (including process optimization);
• Furthermore you are an expert in treasury management.
• Master degree in preferably business economics or (technical) business administration, a postmaster degree as Register Controller (RC) or comparable is preferable;
• extensive work experience in a similar position;
• knowledge and experience with new technology such as data analysis, business robotics, data mining, process mining or data visualization;
• knowledge and / or experience with LEAN making processes within finance is an advantage;
• at least 5 years of focused work experience;
• affinity with higher education and research;
• good command of Dutch (at least B1 level) and English, both orally and in writing.
• A dynamic, stimulating and challenging working environment with room for self-development, growth and subject-oriented / personal development;
• A salary, in accordance with the knowledge and experience offered, of a minimum of € 3,746 (salary scale 11) and a maximum of € 5,826 (salary scale 12) gross per month for a full-time appointment in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities;
• An end-of-year bonus of 8.3% of the annual salary (corresponding to a monthly salary) and a holiday bonus of 8% of the annual salary;
• A temporary appointment for the period of one year. Depending on the CV and work experience, an appointment via Euflex (TU/e secondment agency) is possible.
Marijella van der Klugt, 06-48457550, firstname.lastname@example.org