Our partner was established near Dordrecht, The Netherlands, in 2009, to develop & commercialize new technologies & innovations for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. With a broad width of market participation, the company consists of four stand-alone companies:
- Drilling Services
- Flow Services
- Intervention Technologies
- Technology Services
Each of the operating companies is a stand-alone unit with unique technologies supported by very strong Intellectual Property positions. Even in this very challenging business climate, an aggressive R&D effort continues and now includes joint development partnerships with major Oil & Gas operators.
You will be responsible for the development, extension and maintenance of the software applications, whichenables 2D/3D visualizations, real-time graphs, database handling and job reporting. You will collaborate effectively in a cross functional team comprising of architects, engineers, quality assurance engineers, project managers, and the end-user representative.
- Capable of designing and writing codes in C, C++ under windows, QNX or Linux.
- Experience with GUI development frameworks; experience with Qt a plus
- Experience with OpenGL/GLSL
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with databases; experience with Sql is a plus
- Experience with networks like TCP/IP, UDP/IP or Modbus.
- A good knowledge/experience in professional software engineering
- Understand software quality control and release practices.
Our client offers an inspiring and challenging work environment. An appealing and independent position with excellent benefits and a good working environment in an international organization.
Do you recognize yourself in this challeging profile (1.0 fte). Apply now! Need more information? Contact Jonathan Conep + 31 40 2478622/ email@example.com