Our client is a leading provider of advanced packaging and electronic assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. Their equipment is state-of-the-art, high performance, high precision, multi-axis robotic machines which provide leading-edge solutions. These solutions support top-tier, well-known companies in automotive, consumer, communications, data processing and industrial segments across the world. Our clients have been a pioneer in the semiconductor industry for more than 65 years and they continue to lead innovation with over 2500 employees across 13 countries. With R&D centers of excellence in the US, Europe, and Asia, they bring together today’s generation of talent, collaborating on tomorrow’s technologies.
For the Application / Process Engineering team of our client in Eindhoven we are looking for an eager and motivated individual that is interested to grow and excel.
As an Application / Process Engineer at our client’s company you operate in the center of development of their high precision, high speed Component Mounting machines. You will function in a truly multi-disciplinary environment, and collaborate with other Engineering teams, Product marketing, Customer support, Product Engineering, and customers. You will work on all process related aspects of their machines, over the full development cycle. Although the products and solutions of our client are complex, your contribution to the result will be clearly visible.
Your day-to-day activities will vary strongly and may consist of:
- Investigations on our existing and new component mounting processes regarding output, accuracy, and process quality
- Setting up experiments, analyzing test results and specifying processes
- Transferring gained knowledge to Field application engineers, field support engineers and customers
- Troubleshooting issues in our process lab or at customer sites
- Carrying out the first customer confrontations of new processes, applications, or tools
- Defining special tooling
The team is part of the Engineering department and consists of experienced engineers, who carry out a broad range of activities, all of which focus on the processes and applications of our component mounters. The team is partly located in Eindhoven and partly spread over other places in the world – this position will be based out of Eindhoven. The Eindhoven team has a dedicated Process laboratory to support all activities.
To be successful in this role you bring a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Physics. Since you act in a multi-disciplinary environment with stakeholders at all levels, your soft skills are of great importance and need to be well-developed.
- Are open to new ideas, willing to learn and excited to constantly improve
- Have a hands-on mentality, combining analytical skills with practical thinking and troubleshooting qualities
- Are a true team player with a collaborative mindset
- Are driven to exceed customer expectations
- Are willing to travel to other development sites or to customers when required
- You have well-developed communication skills in English and Dutch (preferred)
- High-tech, system-responsible and product-development based environment.
- Challenging and diverse projects from concept to realization to industrialization.
- Growing organization with unique focus on Research & Development.
- Casual working environment.
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment.